Orbis Education partners with leading colleges, universities, and healthcare systems to deliver world class healthcare education programs. The UX/UI Designer supports the upkeep and user experience of websites and digital assets for our school partners.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creation of website / microsite designs for university partners
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with developers and digital marketers
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Turn designs into working Wordpress responsive designed websites using HTML/CSS best practices.
- Perform routine daily maintenance of existing sites.
- Design direct response landing pages, display ads, email templates, interactive infographics, and/or any digital assets needed.
- Continuously optimize current websites and landing pages for conversion and usability
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, Computer Science, Graphic Design, or related discipline with a strong emphasis on user interface design.
- Strong HTML, HTML 5 & CSS/CSS3 skills.
- Comfortable using Sketch (a mac-based design software)
- Experience with user-friendly, conversion focused interface design (UX/UI)
- Experience with responsive framework (ideally Twitter Botstrap) & mobile friendly design
- Experience designing email template according to industry best practices
- Should possess strong web typography, color theory, and grid-based design skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to work and interface with customers, coworkers, management, and contractors.
- Enjoy staying up-to-date with technologies and can make informed recommendations on a range of software-related issues
- Strong problem solving skills and a great attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable scrutinizing data to make design recommendations.
Bonus points if you have experience with any of the following:
- Version control (BitBucket, GitHub)
- Salesforce CRM & Eloqua Marketing Cloud
- Developing a completely custom template in Wordpress.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager