Student Services Coordinator
In this role you will have the opportunity to support teams and departments that directly impact nursing student’s enrolled in accelerated BSN program. This full-time position is responsible for all administrative student services support activities, including, exam proctoring, supporting admissions, student events, and administrative advising responsibilities. This a collaborative position works directly with multiple teams and reports to the Academic Success Coach to assist with site operations and student support. If you are looking for a fast-paced role wearing multiple hats and playing an integral role in the success of students, please apply!
What You Will Do:
Site Staff Support
- Reception desk: Greet students and site visitors and provide appropriate guidance and customer service. Manage incoming site phone calls and room reservations when the admissions coordinator is unavailable. Schedule and reschedule interviews and appointments with the Academic Success Coach or Enrollment Advisors for potential and current students.
- Advising Administrative Support: Maintain and audit working files for potential students and current students. Assist Academic Success Coach with student registration
- Student Exam Support: Set up exam rooms, proctor exams, and clean up exams rooms after testing. Assist with exam reviews as needed
- Site Support: Assist with campus events by coordinating logistics, tracking attendance, setting up and cleaning up
Planning and Coordination
- Maintain and manage individual and group scheduling and calendars, both internally and during travel
- Coordinate and arrange meetings internally and externally
- Attend meetings as needed; take, prepare and distribute minutes to appropriate individuals
- Proofread documents and ready for distribution
- Coordinate and assist Academic Success Coach prepare for presentations and events
What You Will Have:
- Enthusiasm and a strong customer skills, a desire to be helpful and always say YES
- A high degree of professionalism and confidentiality is expected and valued
- MS Office Suite mastery
- High attention to detail and an appreciation for getting things right for all data entry and records management
Ability to stay calm in busy settings and prioritize responsibilities and communication effectively.
- Experience in admissions or student services support - great to have!
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred