Orbis Education is changing the face of healthcare education. We specialize in accelerated degree programs focused exclusively on healthcare professions. By bridging the gap between healthcare systems and universities, we provide students with the tools necessary to meet the demands of healthcare employers. We leverage our expertise to expand universities’ pre-licensure healthcare programs, and ultimately, produce thousands of high-quality graduates ready to enter the workforce. Every Orbis team member plays a role in this process. The solution is working. We have successfully educated thousands of licensed professionals with unmatched outcomes.
We pride ourselves on finding unique, genuine individuals who have a passion for education and thrive on creating a culture of excellence. Orbis is seeking self-motivated individuals who want to make an impact in the lives of our students.
As a Site Director you can expect to spend each day motivating students and staff to achieve their career goals. Our Site Directors have the privilege of developing our employees to become the best version of themselves through coaching and mentoring. In addition, Site Directors spend their time cultivating and maintaining relationships with university, community, and organizational partners.
- Achieving expected goals for the organization and university partner
- Mentoring, training, and coaching employees
- Facilitating a positive, ethical work culture that results in employee engagement and student success
- Collaborate with university partner departments to build and implement admission processes and policies
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree
- 3 years’ experience in a management capacity, preferred in postsecondary education
- Self-driven, organized, and superior communication abilities
- Creative problem-solving attributes
Working at Orbis is more than just a job! We pride ourselves in creating a strong workplace culture, whether you are at the corporate office or at a partner site, Orbis Education’s employee focused work environment shines through!
- Professional growth programs & opportunities
- Competitive affordable benefits package
- Tuition assistance for eligible team members and dependents
- Paid time off and 11 paid holidays
- Innovative, dynamic work environment
- Leadership that cares about your professional goals
- A career that makes a difference in the lives of others