Director of Admissions
At Orbis Education, we believe an organization is not defined by its mission but instead defined by the people who execute the mission! Our Site Directors are impacting lives and spend each day motivating students and staff to achieve their career goals. Our Site Directors have the privilege of developing our employees to become the best version of themselves through constant coaching and mentoring. In addition, Site Directors spend quality time cultivating and maintain relationships with university and community partners.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage Student Recruitment and Retention
- Take complete and final responsibility and accountability for site’s admissions goals and assumes full responsibility for all student starts with achievement or over-achievement of budgeted starts.
- Ensure complete compliance with all necessary regulations regarding school and recruitment operations and all Orbis Education recruitment and retention processes.
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies to attract students in coordination with marketing and manage retentions of students through advisement and oversight of their progress in partnership with the nursing leadership at the site.
- Works with Admissions to provide management accurate daily performance reports related to recruitment program effectiveness and future start populations.
- Collaborate with partner to receive admission reports, decisions, and attrition information to direct assistance and follow-up with students as necessary.
Manage Admissions Team
- Positively and with consistency, coach, mentor and train remote admissions advisors in partnership with the Admissions Supervisors and Quality Assurance & Training teams.
- Establish goals for admissions advisors and administer performance reviews monthly, quarterly, and annually to team members in partnership with the Admissions Supervisors.
- Work with Admissions Supervisors to direct the follow-up activity of admissions advisors to convert prospects to applicants and ensure adequate checks and balances in admissions/enrollment process to prevent unrealistic expectations of prospective students in regards to their objective.
- Monitors, verifies, and maintains accurate and timely data entry integrity within CRM.
- Maintains relationship with key contacts at the university in order to keep the lines of communication open about what’s best for the student, our partner and our company.
- Manage General Site Operations.
- Manage operational site budget and communicate foreseen variances as soon as they are known.
- Manage operational aspects of sites including student services, computer lab, ordering, schedules, hours in partnership with nursing leadership.
- Maintain relationships with local vendors.
- Obtain and review rental agreements for any off campus events and forward to corporate for signatures.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Must thrive within a competitive, sales atmosphere, setting and meeting or overachieving on goals.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills to sell the institution and communicate effectively with all levels of the company and external business partners.
- Must be a strong leader and skillful manager that possesses the change management and flexibility needed to maintain peak performance.
- High degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Appropriate understanding of financial management.
- Strong team building skills to foster collaboration with a remote team and expanding company.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to adapt to changing needs and priorities on a daily basis.
- Ability to work in a hands-on capacity at all times. This position supervises a small, regional office, but remote management of admissions advisors is also necessary.
- Knowledge in dealing with human resources, finance, and all other operational details described above.
Education and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree required.
Additional ongoing training, certifications, or seminar attendance desired.
Three or more years in a management capacity, preferably in a post-secondary school or healthcare environment.
Experience working in a goal-oriented environment or student enrollment operation.
Experience managing a remote team or multiple teams within a sales, education or healthcare organization.
***May be required to travel up to 50% of their time based on business needs***