Simulation Operation Specialist - Sign On Bonus $5000
The Simulation Operation Specialist (SOS) plays an integral role on the nursing education team ensuring that all simulation equipment is maintained, set up, stored, and cleaned for each student simulation scenario. The SOS will also have responsibility over the student lab; maintaining all supplies, set up, tear down based on the curriculum. The individual will have responsibility for stocking par level quantities of the skill lab supplies. This candidate will possess an exceptional customer service skill as they will be interacting with faculty and students. This position reports to the Director, Nursing Services.
Academic Partner: Madonna University, Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Site address: 25925 Telegraph Road, Southfield, MI
Schedule: onsite role, Mon-Fri standard business hours
Compensation range: $52,500-60,000
Benefits: Full benefits portfolio including tuition package
What You Will Do:
- Provides support in the use of simulation in healthcare settings
- Prepares and maintains lab equipment and materials related to simulation
- Operates patient simulators for the duration of simulations
- Assists in training faculty in the use of simulation equipment and collaborates in maintenance and repair by troubleshooting immediate issues with simulation equipment and all other equipment used in relation to the simulations
- Sets up and tears down rooms in preparation for various simulations
- Provides recommendations on equipment, supplies and materials
- Maintains current knowledge of simulation equipment catalogs and operation manuals
- May operate and maintain audio/visual equipment
What You Will Have:
- Interest in healthcare simulation, customer service experience
- Knowledge of Databases, Internet, Spreadsheet, and Word Processing software
- Use of PC, the Internet, simulation equipment, and basic nursing equipment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Two or more years of experience working in simulation in an education institution or equivalent setting preferred.
If you have a background in the healthcare field such as ER Tech, CNA, LPN, EMT - we welcome your submission and will train! If you are an IT person who is confident with hardware and networking - apply! We can train the healthcare piece.