Orbis Education is changing the face of healthcare education. We specialize in accelerated degree programs focused exclusively on healthcare professions. By bridging the gap between healthcare systems and universities, we provide students with the tools necessary to meet the demands of healthcare employers. We have successfully educated thousands of licensed professionals with unmatched outcomes. The Product Development team plays a strong role in developing unique tools for students such as interactive learning activities and virtual simulations. The Project Coordinator position will be responsible for helping to advance the company’s mission by ensuring these projects are deployed on-time and meet quality standards. Our team is a collection groups made up of software and web developers, 3D generalists, and videographers.
We pride ourselves on finding unique, genuine individuals who have a passion for education and thrive on creating a culture of excellence. Orbis is seeking self-motivated individuals who want to make an impact in the lives of our students.
- Serve as a coordinator for Product Development projects. Collaborate with team managers, project owners, and additional stakeholders.
- Implement Agile processes and procedures in order to maximize efficiencies.
- Manage project management software applications and employee workflow within those applications.
- Perform project tracking functions and ensure all documentation is accurate, up-to-date, and disseminated to the appropriate users.
- Analyze project data and generate corresponding reports.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- Task-oriented and decisive, with strong analytical, troubleshooting, and creative problem-solving skills. Able to effectively manage simultaneous projects while supporting multiple business units.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is preferred. Experience with spreadsheet data, Smartsheet, Microsoft Teams, FileMaker, Zoho Projects, other project management software, and Adobe Acrobat, is a plus.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field, or equivalent and relevant experience.
- 2 years of project coordination, Agile, and/or Scrum experience is preferred. Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), or other project management certifications is a plus.
Working at Orbis is more than just a job! We pride ourselves in creating a strong workplace culture, whether you are at the corporate office or at a partner site, Orbis Education’s employee focused work environment shines through!
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Strong focus on work-life balance
- Working with cutting edge technology
- Opportunity for professional growth and advancement
- A welcoming and collaborative culture