Part-Time Exam Proctor
The Exam Proctor will be responsible for facilitating the testing of nursing students in a computer lab environment. The incumbent will be responsible for identification, admission, seating, and monitoring of examinees according to guidelines. In addition, the incumbent will prepare testing materials and exam rooms prior to examinees' arrival and monitor the conduct of examinees during the testing periods.
Academic Partner: Marquette University Accelerated Master of Science in Nursing
Site addresses: 20700 44th Ave W. Lynnwood WA
Schedule: Mon-Fri, part time based on student testing schedule - varies
Hourly rate: $20 per hour
What You Will Do:
- Testing Lab Preparation: Maintain computer testing room(s) in advance of scheduled exams. Monitor computers; assure operational status; troubleshoot common problems. Restore testing area to its previous arrangement prior to exiting following exams.
- Exam Proctoring: Proctor computer-based exams, validate appropriate identification as necessary for admission to exam, help students log in to necessary exam, troubleshoot testing issues as necessary and enforce all rules and regulations as necessary.
What You Will Have:
- Experience: Experience in a higher education environment is strongly preferred, but not required, Experience with Learning Management (LMS) and Learning Content Management Systems (LCMS) is strongly preferred, but not required. Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, Windows applications, internet and email
- Teamwork: Excellent teamwork, communication, and organizational skills; positive attitude required. Holds high degree of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
Who is Orbis Education? Orbis partners with colleges and universities to expand their pre-licensure healthcare programs. Our partners leverage our expertise to produce thousands of high-quality graduates ready to enter the workforce and meet employers’ demands
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: R000051115