Part-Time Clinical Faculty, Nursing Education
Orbis Education partners with leading colleges, universities, and healthcare systems to deliver world class healthcare education programs. The marketing department is in need of a WordPress/PHP developer who can help support the upkeep and development of websites and digital assets for our school partners. To be successful in this role, they must be able to take a mock-up and execute it into a fully functioning WordPress website using best practices and current trends. These sites must be built with site speed in mind and with minimal plugins.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop custom WordPress themes based on provided designs using HTML/CSS best practices.
- Must be able to work with custom forms with front-end data validation since we do not rely on form builder plugins.
- Manage lead posting and troubleshoot any posting issues that may take place between web forms and Salesforce CRM.
- Perform routine daily maintenance of existing sites.
- Implement and manage tracking codes with Tag Manager - includes Google analytics and various conversion pixels.
- Assist with technical website needs - includes implementing redirects, moving domains, and other needs that arise.
- Design and develop direct response landing pages.
- Continuously optimize current websites and landing pages for conversion.
- Assist in various internal projects such as api integrations, reporting, internal dashboard, automation, and testing.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be able to develop a completely custom template in WordPress
- Strong HTML, HTML 5 & CSS/CSS3 skills
- Must have knowledge in site speed optimizations and schema/structured data
- Experience with web user interface development (UX/UI)
- Version control (BitBucket, GitHub)
- Familiar with responsive website programming and mobile/tablet development
- Familiar with Invision and Adobe's Creative Suite
- Should possess strong web typography, color theory, and grid-based design skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to work and interface with customers, coworkers, management, and contractor
- Ability to work independently and to work on multiple projects simultaneously