This role will provide content area tutoring services to Nursing students in the Hybrid Accelerated BSN program at both the Tucson and Sun City (Boswell) campuses. Primary method of tutoring services will be via remote Zoom classroom.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Tutor individual students working on course assignments.
- Provide academic support to students by answering questions, reading and providing feedback about work, and clarifying homework instructions.
- Must be able to assist students with learning in content a variety of content areas to include pathophysiology, fundamental skills and knowledge, and other undergraduate nursing courses as needed.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required.
- 1 year of experience providing support to others in precepting, tutoring, training, instruction, advising academic support services or classroom instruction required.
- 1 year of recent nursing experience required.
- Excellent communication skills with high degree of professionalism