This role will provide content area tutoring services to Nursing students in the Hybrid Accelerated MSN program at the site in Pleasant Prairie, WI. Face to face only.
Academic Partner: Marquette University MSN program
Location: 8201 104th Street, Pleasant Prairie, WI
Target Hire: 9/1/2020
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Tutor individual students working on course assignments.
- Provide academic support to students by answering questions, reading and providing feedback about work, and clarifying homework instructions.
- Must be able to assist students with learning in content a variety of content areas to include pathophysiology, fundamental skills and knowledge, and other undergraduate nursing courses as needed.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required.
- 1 year of experience providing support to others in precepting, tutoring, training, instruction, advising academic support services or classroom instruction required.
- 1 year of recent nursing experience required.
- Excellent communication skills with high degree of professionalism