Nursing Services Coordinator - Nursing Education
We are seeking a Nursing Services Coordinator for Concordia University Irvine’s 15-month Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN) program that is scheduled to launch in January, 2024
Site Location: 10750 4TH Street, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Student Program: Concordia University, Irvine ABSN Program
Compensation range: $100-125k
Schedule: Onsite role Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm
Benefits: Full benefit portfolio including tuition benefit package
The Nursing Services Coordinator provides Administrative and Clinical Academic leadership as the ABSN site leader in developing, maintaining, evaluating, and collaborating with the Concordia Nursing Academic team. The primary responsibilities for this position include operational leadership for delivery of the curriculum using a blended learning model to advance student success in the ABSN program. In addition to the general oversight of student success, the director works collaboratively to support and identify retention strategies, provide faculty support, and evaluate student data.
Prior to launching the program, the Nursing Services Coordinator will work closely with the regulatory, academic, and our healthcare partners to meet curricular alignment of Clinical, Lab, and Simulation experiences.
Once the program is launched, the Nursing Services Coordinator is accountable for providing leadership and management of the ABSN learning site in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. Responsibilities include scheduling, proctoring, skills laboratory, clinical placement and compliance, and simulation for ABSN students at the Rancho Cucamonga site
Who is Orbis Education?
Orbis partners with colleges and universities to expand their pre-licensure healthcare programs. Our partners leverage our expertise to produce thousands of high-quality graduates ready to enter the workforce and meet employers’ demands.
- Master of Science in Nursing required with unencumbered CA licensure
- Minimum of 5 years nursing practice, 3 years of which must be teaching in a program of nursing accredited by a nationally recognized association approved by the Board or an agency authorized by law to accredit such programs
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive academic and leadership experience, including supervision of personnel
- Online teaching experience strongly preferred
- Academic leadership experience strongly preferred