Nurse Tutor-Nursing Education
This role will provide content area tutoring services to Nursing students in the Hybrid Accelerated BSN program. Tutoring will be done onsite or remote based on student need and schedule.
Academic Partner: Loyola University Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Site address: 1020 W. 31st Street , Downers Grove IL
Schedule: Varies, 10-15 hours per week, mostly evenings
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Tutor individual students working on course assignments.
- Provide academic support to students by answering questions, reading and providing feedback about work, and clarifying homework instructions.
- Must be able to assist students with learning in content a variety of content areas to include pathophysiology, fundamental skills and knowledge, and other undergraduate nursing courses as needed.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required.
- 1 year of experience providing support to others in precepting, tutoring, training, instruction, advising academic support services or classroom instruction required.
- 1 year of recent nursing experience required.
- Excellent communication skills with high degree of professionalism