Multimedia Videographer & Editor
Orbis Education is changing the face of healthcare education. We specialize in accelerated degree programs focused exclusively on healthcare professions. By bridging the gap between healthcare systems and universities, we provide students with the tools necessary to meet the demands of healthcare employers. We leverage our expertise to expand universities’ pre-licensure healthcare programs, and ultimately, produce thousands of high-quality graduates ready to enter the workforce. Each and every Orbis team member plays a role in this process. The solution is working. We have successfully educated thousands of licensed professionals with unmatched outcomes.
We pride ourselves on finding unique, genuine individuals who have a passion for education and thrive on creating a culture of excellence. Orbis is seeking self-motivated individuals who want to make an impact in the lives of our students.
We are seeking a Multimedia Videographer/Editor to create essential content for product development, training, and healthcare education. This role has the opportunity to produce content for a variety of innovative projects, such as mixed reality simulations, 360 tours, high-end interactive learning objects, 3D animations, demonstrations, and more.
- Produce, direct, and edit videos for training, demos, tours, product promotion, and internal corporate projects for use across multiple platforms. Manage the style of the content and adhere to standards throughout the production cycle.
- Create and edit video, audio, motion graphics, and other multimedia content for online healthcare courses and mixed reality simulations.
- Manage media assets in our online storage spaces.
- Maintain and manage video equipment, multimedia technology, and sound booth and studio spaces. Research equipment as needed.
- Handle project organization, tracking, maintenance, and deliverables in a timely manner.
- Provide photography for events, headshots, and internal corporate needs.
- Test and deploy technology for simulations and events.
- Support and travel for onsite simulations, events, and other healthcare education projects.
- 2+ years of experience with video (DSLR, mirrorless, and 360 cameras), audio (boom and lavalier, voice recordings, and sound editing), lighting (grip and electric), and photography production processes, both on location and in a studio setting.
- Proficient with digital technology (Mac, iPad, HDMI recorders, etc.), editing software (Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Lightroom, Photoshop, Illustrator), and file optimization for multiple delivery platforms.
- Experience coordinating and managing multiple projects at once from initial concept to delivery.
- Productive in a corporate/team environment with fast-paced and variable timelines. Adaptable and flexible working with shifts in direction and updated deliverable requests.
- Strong attention to detail. Organized with excellent time management, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Background in still and motion graphics, live streaming, and/or medical lab imagery is a plus.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, in a related field, preferred.
Working at Orbis is more than just a job! We pride ourselves in creating a strong workplace culture, whether you are at the corporate office or at a partner site, Orbis Education’s employee focused work environment shines through!
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Free parking at all sites
- Free snacks and beverages
- A $12 per year gym membership
- Strong focus on work-life balance
- Working with cutting edge technology
- Opportunity for professional growth and advancement
- A welcoming and collaborative culture