Marketing Project Specialist
Grand Canyon Education/Orbis Education is seeking a full-time Marketing Project Specialist. This position will assist Marketing Managers in creating and producing effective marketing initiatives inclusive of digital inquiry generation tactics, traditional media projects and collateral material. This position is in Indianapolis, Indiana with flexible work options (remote or flex schedule).
What you will do:
- Function as project manager supporting multiple Marketing Mangers, coordinating projects for multiple university partners
- Coordinate deployment of marketing activities with all relevant stakeholders and functional groups
- Keep marketing management informed of progress and potential issues and makes recommendations to ensure plans are well coordinated and synchronized.
- Applies considerable knowledge of marketing principles and techniques to assist in creating marketing campaign plans by utilizing both digital and traditional marketing methods/channels (i.e., brochures, flyers, posters, postcards, direct mail, billboards, apparel, emails, landing pages, micro sties, social media, radio, etc.). Confers with marketing management to confirm relevance of overall plan.
What you will have:
- Bachelor degree in marketing, public relations or communications
- 2-4 years’ marketing experience, preferably in an in-house creative department or agency
- Experience using a project management system is preferred
- Experience in executing marketing campaigns (traditional and digital) for a variety of audiences.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and networking skills.
- Knowledge of media placement processes among multiple media channels.
- Knowledge of marketing analytics and ROI metrics