Instructional Designer II - Elearning Quality Assurance
Descripción del trabajo
As an Instructional Design QA Analyst, you will work with the Quality Assurance team to support and guide course designers in their quest to produce high quality healthcare courses. We are seeking a team member who is eager to work in a fast-paced environment, looks for opportunities to help the team grow and thrive, and brings intellectual curiosity to the job. This role will challenge you to apply the full range of your Instructional Design skills to assess course quality for a student-centered, engaging learning environment. Using quality assurance tools and metrics, you will assess how well a course meets Orbis Best Practice for Online Course Design and Development. In addition, you will coach Instructional Designers as part of their professional development to meet these standards. As a member of the QA team, a working knowledge of ADA guidelines for digital assets is a plus to help us ensure our course materials meet ADA compliance requirements. This role requires a keen eye for detail, ability to follow processes, and the desire and skill to coach others on course design, development, and implementation best practices .
PRIMARY JOB OBJECTIVES
The Instructional Design QA Analyst II will ensure the highest quality student learning experience by achieving the following job objectives:
1. Conduct and support quality assurance review of all courses for all partners.
2. Assist in and support internal training and education for ADA compliance and course design and development quality standards across the Product team.
3. Assist in analyzing course evaluation data and identifying solutions.
4. Assist in the implementation and evaluation of special projects across the Product team and university partners as needed.
· Ability to implement education and training solutions
· Strong instructional design and development skills
· Experience coaching and mentoring design and development staff
· Knowledge of adult learning principles
· Knowledge of universal design principles
· Understanding and application of WCAG 2.0 standards
· Strong project management skills
· Basic data analysis and evaluation skills
· Expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, HTML, Canvas, and E-learning authoring tools
· 3+ years of instructional design experience or equivalent
· Prior experience in an academic institution preferred
· Prior experience implementing ADA compliance standards preferred
· Prior experience with subject matter experts (SME)
· Previous knowledge and experience using learning management systems
· MS required, with Instructional Design, Educational Technology, or Instructional Technology as the preferred degrees