Exam Proctor - Part time
The Education Coordinator has primary responsibility to ensure all examinations are administered accurately, oversee front desk responsibilities and support the Director, Nursing Services and Site Director with Administrative tasks. This includes management of testing equipment, testing technologies, and ensuring exam integrity.
Academic Partner: Marian University, Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Location: 3817 Northwest Expressway
Schedule: Mon-Fri. max 29 hours per week, daytime hours, flexible
What You Will Do:
- Maintain computer testing room and equipment.
- Apply technical knowledge and skills for problem solving, trouble shooting and continuous improvement of process and procedures related test administration.
- Proctor all in person or virtual exams which includes operation of standardized process for examination administration.
- Provide technical assistance during student exams.
- Follow established protocol for integrity breaches
- Maintain and update knowledge of current operating technology
- Obtain and maintain all student compliance documentation.
- Perform various tasks, assignments, and projects as directed by Director of Nursing Academics.
- Create and manage student cohort scheduling and calendars.
What You Will Have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Collaborative, positive attitude, and seeks opportunities to contribute to process improvement.
- Possess strong work ethic that includes a high degree of integrity, professionalism, confidentiality, and time management.
- Self-directed person with the ability to adapt to changing needs and priorities on a daily basis.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently and effectively; ability to learn quickly.
- Adept at managing standardized work procedures and processes with an eye for anticipating and preventing any possible complications.
- Must have strong customer service skills, and conscientious sense of efficiencies.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Microsoft Office Suite: Power Point, Word, Excel, Teams, OneDrive, Outlook.