The Education Coordinator (EC) has primary responsibility to ensure all examinations are administered accurately. This includes management of testing equipment, testing technologies, and ensuring exam integrity. This role also consists of administrative support of the Director, Nursing Academics and the ABSN program. The EC supports a wide range of administrative responsibilities supporting the nursing education team. Join us!
Academic Partner: Xavier University Accelerated BSN Program
Location: 615 Elsinore Place, Cincinnati OH
Schedule: Mon-Fri. 40 hours per week, standard business hours
Benefits: Full medical benefits eligible, accrued time off, paid holidays, and tuition benefits
Target hire date: Spring 2022
What You Will Do:
- Maintain computer testing room and equipment.
- Apply technical knowledge and skills for problem solving, trouble shooting and continuous improvement of process and procedures related test administration.
- Proctor all in person or virtual exams which includes operation of standardized process for examination administration.
- Provide technical assistance during student exams.
- Follow established protocol for integrity breaches
- Maintain and update knowledge of current operating technology
- Obtain and maintain all student compliance documentation.
- Perform various tasks, assignments, and projects as directed by Director of Nursing Academics.
- Create and manage student cohort scheduling and calendars.
What You Will Have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Collaborative, positive attitude, and seeks opportunities to contribute to process improvement.
- Possess strong work ethic that includes a high degree of integrity, professionalism, confidentiality, and time management.
- Self-directed person with the ability to adapt to changing needs and priorities on a daily basis.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently and effectively; ability to learn quickly.
- Adept at managing standardized work procedures and processes with an eye for anticipating and preventing any possible complications.
- Must have strong customer service skills, and conscientious sense of efficiencies.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Microsoft Office Suite: Power Point, Word, Excel, Teams, OneDrive, Outlook.