Education Coordinator and Exam Proctor - Full Time
The Education Coordinator plays in integral role in supporting the Nursing Academic team with administrative and exam proctoring support. The primary responsibility is to ensure all examinations are administered accurately. This includes management of testing equipment, testing technologies, and ensuring exam integrity. This role also consists of administrative support such as scheduling, data entry and integrity, term start, orientation and graduation projects working alongside the Director, Nursing Services and the Nursing Academic Team.
Academic Partner: Concordia University, St. Paul, Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Site Location: 11703 NE Glenn Widing Drive - Portland
Schedule: Full time, Mon-Fri. standard business hours 8am-5pm
Benefits: Full benefits including tuition program
Target hire date: ASAP
Hourly rate: $23-$28 per hour based on experience
What You Will Do:
- Maintain computer testing room and equipment and proctor all in person or virtual exams which includes operation of standardized process for examination administration
- Provide technical assistance during student exams
- Follow established protocol for integrity breaches
- Maintain and update knowledge of current operating technology
- Obtain and maintain all student compliance documentation
- Perform various tasks, assignments, and projects as directed by Director of Nursing Academics.
- Create and manage student cohort scheduling and calendars
What You Will Have:
- Collaborative, positive attitude, and seeks opportunities to contribute to process improvement
- Possess strong work ethic that includes a high degree of integrity, professionalism, confidentiality, and time management
- Self-directed person with the ability to adapt to changing needs and priorities on a daily basis.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently and effectively; ability to learn quickly
- Adept at managing standardized work procedures and processes with an eye for anticipating and preventing any possible complications
- Must have strong customer service skills, and conscientious sense of efficiencies.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Microsoft Office Suite: Power Point, Word, Excel, Teams, OneDrive, Outlook
What we’ll offer in return:
- A career where your work genuinely makes a difference
- A stable income with a good salary
- Extensive training with team and management support
- Structured professional development plans and opportunities
- Outstanding benefits and work perks
- Collaborative and supportive team environment...and more!
Who is Orbis Education? Orbis partners with colleges and universities to expand their pre-licensure healthcare programs. Our partners leverage our expertise to produce thousands of high-quality graduates ready to enter the workforce and meet employers’ demands
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R000048083