Director of Admissions
Orbis Education is changing the face of healthcare education. We specialize in accelerated degree programs focused exclusively on healthcare professions. By bridging the gap between healthcare systems and universities, we provide students with the tools necessary to meet the demands of healthcare employers. We leverage our expertise to expand universities’ pre-licensure healthcare programs, and ultimately, produce thousands of high-quality graduates ready to enter the workforce. Each and every Orbis team member plays a role in this process. The solution is working. We have successfully educated thousands of licensed professionals with unmatched outcomes.
We pride ourselves on finding unique, genuine individuals who have a passion for education and thrive on creating a culture of excellence. Orbis is seeking self-motivated individuals who want to make an impact in the lives of our students.
- Achieving expected goals for the organization and university partner
- Mentoring, training, and coaching employees
- Maintaining university compliance regulations
- Facilitating a positive work culture that results in employee engagement and student success
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university
- 3 years’ experience in a management capacity, preferred in postsecondary education
- Self-driven, organized, and superior communication abilities
- Creative problem-solving attributes
Working at Orbis is more than just a job! We pride ourselves in creating a strong workplace culture, whether you are at the corporate office or at a partner site, Orbis Education’s employee focused work environment shines through!
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Free parking at all sites
- Free snacks and beverages
- A $12 per year gym membership
- Strong focus on work-life balance
- Working with cutting edge technology
- Opportunity for professional growth and advancement
- A welcoming and collaborative culture