Community and Corporate Relationship Account Manager/Sales/B2B
Heavy regional travel (75-80%) and occasional out of state travel is required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Director of Community and Corporate Relations is responsible for promoting the partner school and its program(s) by developing relationships in the community and increasing awareness of our Orbis-affiliated program(s) by scheduling, organizing, and attending events at companies, organizations, and within local communities to generate qualified leads and awareness to support site enrollment objectives. Further duties include the following:
- Establish and grow mutually beneficial academic, healthcare and community partnerships with key stakeholders who serve as influencers to students’ future education and career goals.
- Responsible for securing 15-20 student-facing events and/or key influencer meetings per month, securing valid program leads and driving organic traffic.
- Enhance student enrollment for our partner schools by effectively promoting Orbis-affiliated programs and developing strategic market growth initiatives.
- Develop new relationships by prospecting, cold calling, networking, and appointment setting while following an established strategic communications plan.
- Identify, attend, and/or host meetings, events, community initiatives and one-on-one meetings that directly impact student starts, prospective student pipelines and key stakeholders who are vital to increasing program awareness
- Develop innovative methods for promoting program awareness and relationship development within the community.
- Participate in civic and community events to build brand awareness within the market, while demonstrating a vested interest in the community through sponsorships, volunteering, and identifying innovative opportunities to highlight our program(s).
- Promote a positive image of both the brand and program(s).
- Participate in higher education career fairs, lunch-and-learns, classroom presentations and information sessions within one’s designated territory.
- If budgeted, attend healthcare-related symposiums and conferences to promote positive brand imagine and program awareness for new student recruitment.
- Organize, develop and execute a variety of on-site events for both prospective and current students such as open houses, nursing career fairs, and site tours.
- Stay current with trends and initiatives within the educational and healthcare industries.
- Gather and communicate strategic information to site personnel and executive leadership.
- Identify articulation agreement opportunities with potential partner institutions.
- Maintain all recorded data within CRM system (Salesforce) to produce activity reports in a clear and concise format.
- Coordinate prospective brand and program awareness efforts with site admissions team, marketing brand manager, and VPPO to ensure that all materials and messages are following proper branding guidelines and representing program(s) appropriately.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Highly motivated, self-driven, results-oriented, and persistent with a strategic mindset.
- Self-starter with an ability to self-manage and exceed expectation in a metrics-driven environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (to both small and large groups).
- Strong ability to network and develop new business relationships.
- Ability to make ethical decisions, doing what is always best for the students as well as the company.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of nursing programs of study.
- Minimum 3 years of successful experience in sales, business development and account management.
- Experience in higher education market and/or comparable job function or industry preferred.
Education and Certification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or comparable field.
- Must have a valid driver's license applicable to the state in which position is located.
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends when needed.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R000042855