Clinical Lab Instructor
Orbis Education has partnered with Felician University by offering an Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program. Students will complete coursework via online learning and complete nursing skills and simulation experiences at the ABSN Learning Site, with clinical rotations in the Northern New Jersey area with Atlantic Health System.
We are seeking a full-time instructor to oversee students in the lab, simulation, and clinical rotations. As a Clinical & Lab Instructor, the primary responsibility is the implementation of the academic programs. Instructors are assigned teaching responsibilities in a clinical or lab course and are expected to contribute to achievement of the missions of teaching, research, and service. If you are a Nurse Educator that has been thinking about shaping the next generation of nurses in the academic and clinical setting, this is the role for you!
Academic Partner: Felician University, Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Site Address: 300 Kimball Drive, Parsippany NJ
Schedule: Full time, benefits eligible, 40 hours week
What You Will Do:
- Facilitate effective student learning in the clinical/lab setting and via the online learning environment
- Provide adequate guidance for students in the clinical/lab setting related to professionalism, practice, and research
- Collaborate effectively with the Healthcare Partner and its staff and support clinical adjunct faculty when needed
- Maintain and Teach Nursing Knowledge Maintain current knowledge of the extended campuses Nursing curriculum, policies, and requirements
- Maintains clinical competence and knowledge in area of expertise
What You Will Have:
- An ability to develop, support and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues, students, and adjunct clinical faculty
- Evidence of two years of successful professional nursing practice.
- Evidence of two years of teaching experience (preferred). Ability to provide a supportive learning environment for students
- Experience working in a simulation environment with high and low fidelity mannequins a plus
- Confidence with AV equipment, learning management platforms and student database systems
- Master's degree in nursing is required
- RN licensure in NJ
- Additional ongoing certifications and training desired
What we’ll offer in return:
- A career where your work genuinely makes a difference
- A stable income with a good salary
- Extensive training with team and management support
- Structured professional development plans and opportunities
- Outstanding benefits and work perks
- Collaborative and supportive team environment...and more!
Who is Orbis Education? Orbis partners with colleges and universities to expand their pre-licensure healthcare programs. Our partners leverage our expertise to produce thousands of high-quality graduates ready to enter the workforce and meet employers’ demands