Clinical Lab Instructor - Part Time Days
Orbis Education has partnered with Felician University by offering an Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program. Students complete theory instruction via online learning, nursing skills in the lab and simulation environment and their clinical rotations in the Northern New Jersey area. We are seeking a full-time instructor to oversee students in the clinical and lab settings. As Clinical Lab Instructor, the primary responsibility is the implementation of the academic programs in the clinical and lab environments. Instructors are assigned teaching responsibilities in a clinical or lab course and are expected to contribute to achievement of the missions of teaching, research, and service.
Academic Partner: Felician University, Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Target hire: January 2022
Site Address: 300 Kimball Drive, Parsippany NJ
Schedule: Part time days to cover skills/simulation lab. Flexible based on finalists availability.
What You Will Do:
- Facilitate effective student learning in the clinical/lab setting and via the online learning environment
- Provide adequate guidance for students in the clinical/lab setting related to professionalism, practice, and research
- Collaborate effectively with the Healthcare Partner and its staff and support clinical adjunct faculty when needed
- Maintain and Teach current knowledge of the approved nursing curriculum, policies, and requirements
- Maintains clinical competence and knowledge in area of expertise
What You Will Have:
- An ability to develop, support and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues, students, and adjunct clinical faculty
- Evidence of two years of successful professional nursing practice.
- Evidence of two years of teaching experience (preferred). Ability to provide a supportive learning environment for students
- Experience working in a simulation environment with high and low fidelity mannequins a plus
- Confidence with AV equipment, learning management platforms and student database systems
- DEGREE degree in nursing is required
- STATE RN licensure
- Additional ongoing certifications and training desired