Clinical Faculty Coordinator- Sign On Bonus
Academic Partner: Concordia Texas ABSN Program
Site address: 11511 Luna Road, Suite 600 Farmers Branch, TX 75234
Target hire date: December/January
Schedule: Hybrid with time working at the site, visiting clinical sites and working remotely
Benefits: full benefits portfolio including tuition for employees and dependents
Sign on bonus eligible: $5000
What You Will Do:
- Work alongside the Director to identify, select, monitor, and evaluate all clinical adjunct faculty and clinical sites.
- Work in conjunction with course faculty to establish alignment of clinical experiences with course and program outcomes/goals.
- Serve as the first point-of-contact for resolution of clinical personnel issues that may arise between staff at the clinical site and clinical faculty and students.
- Coordinate orientation and training for clinical faculty regarding their clinical site and related nursing coursework.
- Act as a mentor to assist new adjunct faculty in clinical related teaching activities.
- Verify student and faculty clinical compliance.
- Monitor clinical attendance and manage clinical makeups.
- May have teaching responsibilities in lab or clinical course.
What You Will Have:
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Unencumbered TX RN License
- Two years combined teaching experience as a preceptor, adjunct clinical instructor, or classroom/lab
- Able to meet challenges of adult learners with diverse backgrounds; Self-directed and innovative; Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to build strong working relationships, communicate on a variety of educational levels and work effectively in a team.