Clinical Faculty Coordinator $5k Sign On Bonus
If you’re looking for an opportunity to expand your nursing education skills, talk to us about the Clinical Faculty Coordinator (CFC) role. An experienced nurse educator will have the opportunity to coach and mentor clinical faculty. The CFC will build her/his network by forging and maintaining relationships with the University’s clinical partners in Greater Portland. In this position you will be able to stay connected to the clinical environment while supporting an academic program. Help us support the next generation of nurses in your community!
Academic Partner: Concordia St. Paul, Accelerated BSN Program
Site Addresses: 11703 NE Glenn Widing Drive or 9600 SW Barnes Road
Schedule: Position is a combination of time working at the site and visiting clinical sites.
Benefits: full benefits portfolio including tuition for employees and dependents
Sign on Bonus: Eligible for $5000
What You Will Do:
- Work alongside the Director to identify, select, monitor, and evaluate all clinical adjunct faculty and clinical sites.
- Work in conjunction with course faculty to establish alignment of clinical experiences with course and program outcomes/goals.
- Serve as the first point-of-contact for resolution of clinical personnel issues that may arise between staff at the clinical site and clinical faculty and students.
- Coordinate orientation and training for clinical faculty regarding their clinical site and related nursing coursework.
- Act as a mentor to assist new adjunct faculty in clinical related teaching activities.
- Verify student and faculty clinical compliance.
- Monitor clinical attendance and manage clinical makeups.
- May have teaching responsibilities in lab or clinical course.
What You Will Have:
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Unencumbered WA or OR RN License
- Two years combined teaching experience as a preceptor, adjunct clinical instructor, or classroom/lab
- Able to meet challenges of adult learners with diverse backgrounds; Self-directed and innovative; Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to build strong working relationships, communicate on a variety of educational levels and work effectively in a team.
What we’ll offer in return:
- A career where your work genuinely makes a difference
- A stable income with a good salary
- Extensive training with team and management support
- Structured professional development plans and opportunities
- Outstanding benefits and work perks
- Collaborative and supportive team environment...and more!
Who is Orbis Education? Orbis partners with colleges and universities to expand their pre-licensure healthcare programs. Our partners leverage our expertise to produce thousands of high-quality graduates ready to enter the workforce and meet employers’ demands
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R000048085