Orbis Education is changing the face of healthcare education. We specialize in accelerated degree programs focused exclusively on healthcare professions, by creating partnerships with universities to expand their pre-licensure healthcare programs. Together in partnership with local universities and healthcare organizations, we leverage our expertise to produce thousands of high-quality graduates ready to enter the workforce and meet employers’ demands. Each and every Orbis team member plays a role in this process. The solution is working. We have successfully educated thousands of licensed professionals with unmatched outcomes.
We pride ourselves on finding unique, genuine individuals who have a passion for education and thrive on creating a culture of excellence. Orbis is seeking self-motivated individuals who want to make an impact in the lives of our students.
The Admissions Coordinator is a results-oriented professional who serves as the first point of contact for prospective students through various modes of communication including online chat, phone and email. This individual is responsible for delivering accurate information to potential students, ensuring they are qualified, and scheduling admissions appointments for them. In addition, the Admissions Coordinator will respond to information requests via social media outlets. They are highly motivated, and passionate about achieving their goals and meeting deadlines.
This position is responsible for making the first impression of Orbis and its partners and for setting admissions appointments for qualified students. This includes the following areas:
- Act as the first point of contact for potential students who are considering enrolling in one of Orbis’ programs
- Respond immediately to all chat correspondences and social media questions from potential students.
- Answer all questions for potential students in an accurate, professional, and positive manner.
- Encourage potential students to schedule an admissions appointment to garner all necessary information.
- Balance the need for information with the responsibility of setting appointments.
- Pre-qualify potential students through asking qualification questions prior to scheduling appointments.
- Respond to student inquiries through various communication channels including phone, click-to-chat, social media and email.
- Manage multiple web sites and screens while effectively communicating with one or more students.
- Generate an interest in Orbis’ partners, sites, and programs through responding to questions on social media channels.
- Respond immediately to comments, likes, tweets, and other social media communications.
- Gather contact information from potential students and enter accurately into Orbis’ database.
- Provide exemplary customer service to our clients and their current/potential customers.
- Performs other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Confidence, resilience, strong organizational skills and a high level of commitment.
- Positive attitude, high level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Strong ability to multitask. Able to manage multiple conversations with potential students simultaneously, without decreased response time or quality of responses.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, as well as with social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Must have good command of the English language, in both oral and written form. Ability to comprehend students’ inquiry and modify answers to address his/her questions.
- Strong communication and customer services skills required; some sales ability encouraged.
- High level of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.
- Self-directed, with the ability to adapt to changing needs and priorities on a daily basis.
- Knowledge of admissions processes, policies, and compliance.
Education and Certification:
- College Degree preferred but not required