The Admissions Coordinator is a results-oriented professional who manages prospective student’s files to nursing programs and helps facilitate the new student enrollment process, which includes academic evaluation and advisement and some prospective student and applicant processing and follow-up. The Admissions Coordinator is highly motivated and passionate about achieving goals and meeting deadlines.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurately provide transcript evaluation based on schools requirements.
- Packaging student file and delivering it to admissions personnel within 24 hours.
- Maintaining student information and updates in conjunction with the advisor for student file packing that goes to school committee.
- Update schools courses in Salesforce.
- Communicate effectively with admissions personnel and stay current in school policy and procedures.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Good written/oral communication skills to accurately present information professionally and accurately.
- Confidence, resilience, strong organizational skills and a high level of commitment.
- Positive attitude, high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Working knowledge of excel, word, salesforce to enter, track, report, analyze and maintain student information.
- High degree of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.
- Self-directed, with the ability to adapt to changing needs and priorities on a daily basis.
- Knowledge of admissions processes, policies, and compliance.
Education and Certification:
- College Degree preferred but not required