Join us at Orbis Education and begin a career in helping Nursing students succeed! We are looking for a motivated Admission Advisor to oversee the student admission process as part of this unique, mixed remote and in-office opportunity. Salary range is $42,000-$45,000 per year.
Who you are:
You are a self-motivated person who is passionate about the power of education. Over the years, you’ve demonstrated success in customer service, consultative sales, or account management. You aren’t afraid to hustle to make it happen for your students and team.
You know it’s not all about achieving personal goals. While that does get you excited, what you really thrive on is using your exceptional communication and conversational skills to help others achieve theirs. You have no problem working autonomously or within a team and look forward to professionally developing and growing in a supportive, goal-oriented environment.
Now is the time to bring your talent to Orbis Education, where you’ll have the opportunity to play an integral role in providing college students the roadmap for success, from the moment they ask for information through their first day of class. Here’s a taste of how you’ll make your mark as an Admission Advisor with us.
As an Admission Advisor, a typical week might include the following:
- Heart and Hustle. This role has you working from home or in the office so you have to be able work autonomously to a get tasks done efficiently and effectively. You will also be working with empathetic leadership that understands and treats you as a person, not a number - and we expect you will treat your students the same.
- Organized and flexible. Your ability to adapt and pivot while remaining organized will keep you on top of your day as you manage phone calls, emails, meetings, trainings, and coaching sessions. Leveraging your unmatched work ethic with our technological tools and your team’s willingness to chip in will allow you to end each day feeling accomplished.
- Collaborator and influencer. Through a variety of mediums, you will use your passion for serving others to provide exceptional counseling to prospective students. Whether in-person, over the phone, or via email, you will champion the University mission, promoting student success and institutional enrollment growth.
The role might be right for you if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree required. Don’t have a degree? Ask about our degree requirement and employee education benefits.
- Outstanding time management skills. In this role, you’ll be wearing many hats, so you’ll need to show that not only have you honed your time management skills, you also know how to prioritize competing priorities.
- Clear communication skills. You can explain just about anything to anyone and you’re comfortable communicating in-person, in writing, and on the phone. You’ll also need to communicate to your team, leadership, and partner university while also developing your listening skills.
- Self-motivated to learn & implement. You excel at learning from mistakes and are driven to strategize how to shorten the learning curve. You take ownership of the time you spend with your nursing students and constantly absorb training and coaching on how to be more effective for you, your university partnership, your team, and your students.
- High emotional intelligence. In this role, you’ll be coaching a diverse range of prospective college students, each with unique circumstances. You’ll also have partner relationships to develop and nurture. Ability to demonstrate empathy is key to success in this role.
- Computer literacy. As part of a remote workforce, we rely on several digital tools to help you execute your work and keep you accountable. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
Bonus points if you have:
- Relevant, industry-related professional experience
- Experience working with CRM tools.
What we’ll offer in return:
- A career where your work genuinely makes a difference
- A stable income with a good salary
- Extensive training with team and management support
- Structured professional development plans and opportunities
- Outstanding benefits and work perks
- Collaborative and supportive team environment. ...and more!