Orbis Education is changing the face of healthcare education. We specialize in accelerated degree programs focused exclusively on healthcare professions. By bridging the gap between healthcare systems and universities, we provide students with the tools necessary to meet the demands of healthcare employers. We leverage our expertise to expand universities’ pre-licensure healthcare programs, and ultimately, produce thousands of high-quality graduates ready to enter the workforce. Each and every Orbis team member plays a role in this process. The solution is working. We have successfully educated thousands of licensed professionals with unmatched outcomes.
We pride ourselves on finding unique, genuine individuals who have a passion for education and thrive on creating a culture of excellence. Orbis is seeking self-motivated individuals who want to make an impact in the lives of our students.
An Admissions Advisor is a results-oriented professional who recruits prospective students to nursing programs and facilitates the new student enrollment process, which includes academic evaluation and advisement, guiding prospective students through the application process, in-person recruiting, and community outreach. This position is rooted in the partner university campus and works directly with prospective students to enroll in nursing and healthcare focused degree programs. This role is perfect for someone who is highly motivated and passionate about achieving goals!
- Meet recruitment goals established for each term.
- Strives to reach the expected conversion goals for each stage of the recruiting process.
- Interviews prospective students through telephone and face-to-face presentations to determine their motivation, interest level and academic qualifications.
- Presents and sells the program during internal and external presentations and responds to any prospect needs.
- Enters and records all prospect activities according to company policies.
- Adheres to all Orbis Education and partner policies and procedures.
- Maintains knowledge of the partner's mission, accreditation, history, curriculum, courses, academic policies and faculty.
- Participates in day-to-day operations activities, general administration and special projects of the site.
- 1-2 years of customer service, sales or marketing experience.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Entrepreneurial aptitude in the start-up and growth of an organization.
- Customer service, sales, and marketing experience.
- Prior experience working in a call center and recruiting environment is a plus.
- High level written and oral communication skills to accurately present information persuasively, professionally and accurately to groups of people.
- Confidence, resilience, commitment, strong organizational skills, and the ability to guide and motivate others.
- Positive attitude with a high level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Working knowledge of database and software packages to enter, track, report, analyze and maintain student information.
- Professional and problem-solving approach to admissions issues.
- High degree of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.
- Self-directed, with the ability to adapt to changing needs and priorities on a daily basis.
- Knowledge of admissions processes, policies, and compliance.
- Ability to work variable hours, including some evenings and weekends.